How We Help You with Buying Your New Home
Buying a home is very exciting! Today’s buyers prefer to begin their search online and then attend open houses without an agent. Our clients are intelligent and savvy home buyers. They know what they want, conduct their own home search, know how much to spend and have a good understanding of home values. They don’t want a full-commission agent to chauffeur them around town to find and “sell” them a home. We provide honest expert advice throughout the search process. Once you identify a home you would like to purchase, we take over from there and do everything a full-commission agent does plus we give you up a 1% real estate commission rebate.
- Save Tens of Thousands with Our Rebate Program. Menlo Atherton Realty keeps 1.5% of the purchase price and rebates 1.0-1.5% back to the buyer. Hundreds of our past clients have saved millions of dollars without rebate program but is it right for you? Do you research homes on your own and contact your Realtor once you find a home of interest? Perhaps our commission rebate program is a good fit. Read on to find out how you can save tens of thousands of dollars on your next transaction.
- How to Win in a Multiple Offer Situation. Many homes are receiving multiple offers right now. Does it really matter who submits your offer? Is your current agent a help or a hindrance? How can your offer stand out in the crowd? In this section I lay out many of the techniques I use every day to win bidding wars.
- Comprehensive Market Analysis Report, the Answer to the Big Question. So you have decided to jump into a multiple offer situation. Now comes the big question: How much should I offer?
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Letters: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. All pre-approval letters are created equal, or are they? Since the financial crisis of 2009, pre-approval letters are scrutinized more carefully and have taken on a much more important role the purchase process. Is your current pre-approval letter holding you back from winning a bidding war?
- Eight MLS Statuses – Are You Seeing the Whole Picture? MLS listings have a robust eight stage lifecycle you need to know about. Find out what third party sites such as Zillow, Redfin and Realtor.com are not showing you because the MLS won’t let them.
- Full MLS Reports and Why You Should Want to See Them. I will provide you with the current listing report for your homes of interest as well as past listings and data going back 14 years including old photos, descriptions, private remarks etc. See what your current agent isn’t showing you.
- What Our Clients Say about Us. Review testimonials from satisfied past buyer clients.